We encourage our suppliers to undergo The Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA) program which provides a powerful, cost-effective solution for companies and facilities seeking to improve workplace conditions efficiently and in accordance with widely accepted industry standards and best practices.
WCA addresses the following and more:
• Labor (Child/Forced Labor, Discrimination, Discipline, Harassment/Abuse, Freedom of Association, Labor Contracts)
• Wages and Hours (Wages and Benefits; Working Hours)
• Health and Safety (General Work Facility, Emergency Preparedness, Occupational
Injury, Machine Safety, Safety Hazards, Chemical and Hazardous Material, Dormitory and Canteen)
• Management Systems (Documentation and Records, Worker Feedback and
Participation, Audits and Corrective Action Process)
• Environment (Legal Compliance, Environmental Management Systems, Waste and Air Emissions)
Write us an email with what you need and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.
Al. Wiśniowa 45
tel./fax 00 48 (71) 367 25 77